West Shore ESD
West Shore ESD’s mission is to provide leadership and support to local school districts.
West Shore ESD’s vision is success for all students.
At the West Shore Educational Service District, we believe in striving for our West Star. West Shore ESD will reach our West Star when every student in our service area experiences success. To reach our West Star, we believe that every aspect of our organization must focus on students, demonstrate servant leadership, and serve as a catalyst for collaborative communities. In reaching for our West Star:
Student focus is demonstrated by:
- Prioritizing services that meet students needs first
- Enacting research based approaches to overcome barriers to student success
- Encouraging innovation
Servant Leadership is demonstrated by:
- Practicing effective internal and external communications
- Promoting teamwork throughout the organization
- Fostering mutual respect with students, parents and community
- Creating trust at all levels
Collaborative Communities arise from:
- Creating an environment that catalyzes collaborative efforts
- Seeking synergy with educational and community partners
- Recognizing the power of teamwork at all levels within and outside of the organization
West Shore Educational Service District
|Ludington Office||Hart Office|
2130 West US-10
844 Griswold St
This website is currently being redesigned to comply with both Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you see anything on this site that does not comply with either Act please notify us immediately so we can correct the problem. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 231-757-3716.