It is the mission of the West Shore ESD Human Resources Department to encourage educational excellence and provide services to local school districts.
It is the vision of the West Shore ESD Human Resources Department to recruit and retain quality staff and to provide effective administrative support services.
- To attract, motivate, and retain a highly talented and committed staff
- To promote fair and equitable treatment of all West Shore ESD employees
- To provide continuing opportunities for the training and development of West Shore ESD employees
- To provide Human Resources support services to local school districts
- To respect the worth and dignity of all West Shore ESD employees and customers
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, height, weight, marital or family status, military status ancestry or genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic, in its program and activities, including employment opportunities.
The Civil Rights Compliance Officer for Title IX, Section 504, the Age Discrimination Act and Title II are Kim Tiel, Assistant Superintendent of Special Education, and Amanda Unger, Special Education Supervisor.
The Compliance Officers for Sexual Harassment are Terri Steih, Director of Human Resources, Dr. Jason Jeffrey, Superintendent.
The Safety Coordinators are Mike Harrie, Transportation & Safety Supervisor, Todd Hamilton, Behavior Management/Safety Coordinator and Dale Horowski, CTE Interim Director/Principal.
The FOIA Coordinator is Terri Steih, Director of Human Resources.
The Toxic Hazard Preparedness Officer is Kerri Harrie, Assistant Superintendent of Business Services.