Information for Interested Students
Want to apply to ASM Tech?
Applications are available through your high school counselor at the following area high schools:
Onekama - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 19, 2021
Ludington - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 16, 2021
Mason County Central
Mason County Eastern
Current Application Timeline
January and February:
- ASM Tech Presentations to sophomores at high schools
- Interested Student meetings at high schools
- Family Informational meetings
- Applications available
- Schedule and take the Accuplacer test (plus retakes, if necessary)
- Schedule and complete a Family Interview
- Complete written Application Packet (red folder)
- Applications due to high school counselors (see school list above for extended deadlines)
- Local Selection Committees meet to review applications
- Students are notified. (Selected Student Packets, and Non-Selected letters, mailed to students.)
Saturday Option for Accuplacer and Family Interviews
Saturday, February 20, 2021
(Family Interviews AND/OR Accuplacer Testing Appointments Available)
Family Interview Appointments available, daytime and evenings
Thursdays from 3:00pm to 8:00pm:
February 11, 18, 25, March 4, 11
Application Packets due to Counselors
Friday, March 12, 2021 (see school list above for extended deadlines)
Want an application? See your high school counselor.
Family Informational Meetings
To learn more about this opportunity, you are invited to attend a Family Informational Meeting, being held virtually.
Meetings have concluded for this academic year. Please contact our Coordinator if you would like more information.