ASM Tech 3rd Year Students
Welcome & Scheduling Workshop - March 22 or 23, 2021
The evening will involve Fall Semester registration, and parents will gain a better understanding of college expectations, college communication, and satisfactory academic progress. Students will have the opportunity to further explore college classes and schedule options, with the goal of creating a draft schedule by the end of the event.
Each event is capped at 11 students (with two adults per student), not only to maintain social distancing, but also to allow for more in-depth advising.
1. PLEASE BE CERTAIN TO SIGN UP FOR A SELECTED EVENT, IN ADVANCE.
2. Please bring your green folder. If you did not receive your green folder in the mail, we will have one waiting here for you.
3. Please bring your West Shore Community College login information, if possible.
If you cannot attend this event, please let Paula know. We are happy to work with you to accomplish the targets for this evening.
We can’t wait to finally see you all in person!
Please use this link to determine which event to attend:
Each event is capped at 11 students, (with two adults per student). Sign up for the event that works for your schedule.
ASM Tech 4th Year Students
ASM Tech 5th Year Students
ASM Tech Early College High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. This link will open a new browser.
- West Shore Community College Commencement Ceremony (5th Year Students receiving an Associate Degree) To Be Determined - WSCC is examining options to insure the safety of all attendees.
- Graduation Practice & Student Summit Practice (Requirement for 5th Year Students) Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 9:00am-11:30am
- Student Summit (Requirement for All Students) Wednesday, May 5, 2021, 9:30am-2:30pm
- ASM Tech Graduation Ceremony, Thursday, May 6, 2021, Thursday at 7:00pm