Accounts Payable Forms for Vendors
Form W-9 is the IRS form used by a company to request your taxpayer identification number. West Shore Educational Service District (WSESD) has created an electronic W-9 for your convenience. Please fill in all of the fields in the W-9, download the completed form, and then email it to email@example.com. By submitting this W-9, you certify, under penalties of perjury, that:
1) The number shown on this form is my correct taxpayer identification number (or I am waiting for a number to be issued to me), and
2) I am not subject to backup withholding because:
(a) I am exempt from backup withholding, or
(b) I have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that I am subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest or dividends, or
(c) the IRS has notified me that I am no longer subject to backup withholding, and
3) I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person
The W-9 information will be emailed to the WSESD Accounts Payable Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please call (231)898-1559.
Update: Given COVID-19 and the Governor's "Stay Home, Stay Safe" order, the following arrangements are in place until further notice:
- Electronic payments will continue to be processed on a bi-weekly basis.
- If you are receiving a paper check, although we are trying our best, we can not guarantee the timeliness of printing checks. You may elect to fill out our ACH Vendor Form to ensure payment with our bi-weekly check run. Thank you for your understanding.