1. Attend one of ASM Tech's 10th grade school presentations or parent informational meetings.
2. See your local high school counselor to pick up an ASM Tech Application Packet.
3. Contact ASM Tech to schedule a family interview. This will require both the student and at least one parent or legal guardian.
4. Fill out y our ASM Tech Application. This will mean that you'll need to write the essays, have others fill out your recommendation forms, and meet with your local high school counselor to fill out the academic progress sheet.
5. Take the COMPASS test. Depending on your school district's capabilities, you will either take the COMPASS at your local high school or in the Learning and Testing Center on the campus of West Shore Community College.
6. Return your completed application packet and COMPASS scores to your local high school counselor by Friday, December 19, 2014.
7. Wait to be notified of your status!