Pupil Auditing is the process which ultimately determines the amount of State Aid a district will receive for its educational operations.
Pupil Auditing services provided by WSESD include:
- Providing consultation to local districts in matters of pupil accounting laws and rules.
- Providing annual training for local district staff.
- Supplying districts with necessary data, forms and instructions.
- Conducting formal audits of the pupil accounting records in the fall and in the spring.
- Maintaining records of audited student counts from year-to-year to provide the community with accurate information regarding its local school populations.
- Assisting with Michigan Student Data System reporting.
PUPIL ACCOUNTING FORMS & RESOURCES
Prefer Google Docs? The link is located at the end of this list.
MSDS COUNT FORMS
DAYS & CLOCK HOURS
GRADUATION AND DROPOUT
HOMEBOUND AND HOSPITALIZED
PEER-TO-PEER ELECTIVE COURSE CREDIT PROGRAM
POSTSECONDARY (DUAL) ENROLLMENT
EARLY MIDDLE COLLEGE
SCHOOLS OF CHOICE
SEAT TIME WAIVER
SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED