Pupil Auditing is the process which ultimately determines the amount of State Aid a district will receive for its educational operations.
Pupil Auditing services provided by WSESD include:
- Providing consultation to local districts in matters of pupil accounting laws and rules.
- Providing annual training for local district staff.
- Supplying districts with necessary data, forms and instructions.
- Conducting formal audits of the pupil accounting records in the fall and in the spring.
- Maintaining records of audited student counts from year-to-year to provide the community with accurate information regarding its local school populations.
- Assisting with Michigan Student Data System reporting.
PUPIL ACCOUNTING FORMS & RESOURCES
All Pupil Auditing forms and instructions are housed at our Green Audit Site.
To access the forms, please contact Pam Moul at email@example.com to establish a